Tube Radio Forum - The friendliest radio forum on the net!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming

Go down

Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming Empty Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:47 am

I found and bought this rare 1956 RCA Victor changer attachment unit today. It is in mint condition, meticulously detailed, changer has been serviced and a new idler installed. I'm not sure of the model number yet, but I believe it was designed to be played with some of RCA's first component high fidelity systems. From what I understand this one has the four-pole motor and it has a heavy brass platter, deluxe stabilizer arm and deluxe tonearm. I also think it has the GE VRII cartridge as well. The pictures tell the story.

Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming 185_1287366390

Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming 166_1287366372

Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming 200_1287366398

Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming 168_1287366377

Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming 173_1287366381

Back to top Go down

Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming Empty Re: Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming

Post by Tony V Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:32 am

What a beautiful machine. Nice find!
Tony V
Tony V

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming Empty Re: Have a Rare RCA Attachment Beauty Coming

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 pm

The changer was shipped via UPS to me today, so I should have it by Thursday. It's coming from Chicago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum