Tube Radio Forum - The friendliest radio forum on the net!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You gotta download this just for the info

Go down

You gotta download this just for the info Empty You gotta download this just for the info

Post by Resistance is Futile on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:36 pm

This is on Google Books
Click on this link. I was doing a search for Chemical Batteries for another forum discussion, and started to browse, some amazing reading.

If you look up in the right-hand corner on the browser site it has a PDF to click on. Do a save as to your desktop.

Radio Broadcast May 1922
I was impressed with all the history and Technical Details.
The download is over 76megs and 775 pages.
-----------------------------------------
http://books.google.com/books?id=VMcnAAAAYAAJ&pg=RA4-PA416&lpg=RA4-PA416&dq=chemical+rectifiers&source=bl&ots=QeQCJ664fW&sig=cXVOnLmiQjJ5aht1eIkphkTYhho&hl=en&ei=wK2eS9y8B4vitgOyjeB9&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CCIQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=chemical%20rectifiers&f=false
Resistance is Futile
Resistance is Futile

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

You gotta download this just for the info Empty Re: You gotta download this just for the info

Post by VANT on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Neat stuff. It amazes me just how far we have come in such a short period of time.
---Vant
VANT
VANT

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

You gotta download this just for the info Empty Re: You gotta download this just for the info

Post by denver on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 pm

It amazes me to just in a hundred went from near nothing to space , computers , ect .
A certian book talks about increase in knowledge .
Denver. Wink
denver
denver

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sprman on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi wow lots of neat stuff,thanks for the libk! Sprman : )

sprman

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum