Tube Radio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You gotta download this just for the info

4 posters

Go down

You gotta download this just for the info Empty You gotta download this just for the info

Post by Resistance is Futile Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:36 pm

This is on Google Books
Click on this link. I was doing a search for Chemical Batteries for another forum discussion, and started to browse, some amazing reading.

If you look up in the right-hand corner on the browser site it has a PDF to click on. Do a save as to your desktop.

Radio Broadcast May 1922
I was impressed with all the history and Technical Details.
The download is over 76megs and 775 pages.
-----------------------------------------
http://books.google.com/books?id=VMcnAAAAYAAJ&pg=RA4-PA416&lpg=RA4-PA416&dq=chemical+rectifiers&source=bl&ots=QeQCJ664fW&sig=cXVOnLmiQjJ5aht1eIkphkTYhho&hl=en&ei=wK2eS9y8B4vitgOyjeB9&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CCIQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=chemical%20rectifiers&f=false
Resistance is Futile
Resistance is Futile

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

You gotta download this just for the info Empty Re: You gotta download this just for the info

Post by VANT Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Neat stuff. It amazes me just how far we have come in such a short period of time.
---Vant
VANT
VANT

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

You gotta download this just for the info Empty Re: You gotta download this just for the info

Post by denver Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:32 pm

It amazes me to just in a hundred went from near nothing to space , computers , ect .
A certian book talks about increase in knowledge .
Denver. Wink
denver
denver

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sprman Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Hi wow lots of neat stuff,thanks for the libk! Sprman : )

sprman

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum