Tube Radio Forum - The friendliest radio forum on the net!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from the past.

Go down

Back from the past. Empty Back from the past.

Post by terrydec on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:45 pm

The past two months have been bizarre.  I spent most of August in California.  Yeah, I took the train.  The trip out was a blast.  However, the trip back reminded me that I am too old for the stress of going without sleep for days.  It was fun while it lasted.

I got home to a bedbug infestation.  It's worse than moving.  I feel like I'm still on the train...I'm sleeping on a couch and living out of a bag.

Just before I left for California, I left the revised version of my manifesto, oops, I mean memoirs, with my editor.  I would like to thank one of our forum members, who shall remain anonymous, for trudging through the first version.  However, several people complained about the use of their names, and I used that as an excuse for a complete re-write.  I tried to remove all the gratuitous sex, but it didn't work.  I did include a disclaimer.

Anyway, it is finally for sale on Amazon.  It is titled "Dancing on Thin Glass."  It is three bucks.  I'll give a refund for a decent review.

For some reason, I can't post a link.  That's because I'm using my stupid laptop.  Search Terry Decker for this, and my other publication, "Tales of Larry Digger, Private eye."

Don't forget-free refund.
terrydec
terrydec

Number of posts : 1124
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Back from the past. Empty Re: Back from the past.

Post by terrydec on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:36 pm

https://www.amazon.com/Dancing-Thin-Glass-Terry-Decker-ebook/dp/B07B2N8475/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1536946543&sr=8-2&keywords=Terry+Decker
terrydec
terrydec

Number of posts : 1124
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum