Tube Radio Forum - The friendliest radio forum on the net!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bell and Howell Model 34 Oscilloscope

Go down

Bell and Howell Model 34 Oscilloscope Empty Bell and Howell Model 34 Oscilloscope

Post by CHUCKSUE on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:15 pm

I have started to repair this scope. I can put a signal to the vertical input and see a sign wave on the CRT. I see this only if the sync control is turned all the way clockwise. When I start to turn the sync to the left I loose the waveform at about three o'clock . I have the schematic and the sync control comes off the plates of the 12BH7.
All the other controls seem to work fine. When I loose the waveform I get a vertical line?????

CHUCKSUE

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Bell and Howell Model 34 Oscilloscope Empty Re: Bell and Howell Model 34 Oscilloscope

Post by mmoss111 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Hi, Wonder where you got a schematic for the 34. I have the scope but I thought that it was patterned ater a Heathkit but don't know which one. Can you help me find a manual/schematic? Thanks, Marvin

mmoss111

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-07-11

Back to top Go down

Bell and Howell Model 34 Oscilloscope Empty Re: Bell and Howell Model 34 Oscilloscope

Post by Chas on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:36 pm

mmoss111 wrote:Hi, Wonder where you got a schematic for the 34.  I have the scope but I thought that it was patterned ater a Heathkit but don't know which one.  Can you help me find a manual/schematic?  Thanks, Marvin
https://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search2&searchstring=Bell%26+Howell+model+34+oscilloscope
Chas
Chas

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum