Tube Radio Forum - The friendliest radio forum on the net!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sams or other schematic for Zenith 1961 Console Needed

Go down

Sams or other schematic for Zenith 1961 Console Needed Empty Sams or other schematic for Zenith 1961 Console Needed

Post by abraves on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Just picked up a 1961 Zenith console. Has stereo PP 6bQ5 amp chassis, Radio chassis, Preamp chassis and even a spring reverb chassis along with working silver cobramatic.

Tubes check good, but audio is weak and distorted. Before I try and untangle all those interconnects, does anyone have a schematic or Sams? I think it's sams 569-16.

thanks!

abraves

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Sams or other schematic for Zenith 1961 Console Needed Empty Re: Sams or other schematic for Zenith 1961 Console Needed

Post by specops56 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:11 pm

If you'll post the model number I can see if I have it in my stash. All my Sams are filed by manufacture & model number.

Terry
specops56
specops56

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Sams or other schematic for Zenith 1961 Console Needed Empty Re: Sams or other schematic for Zenith 1961 Console Needed

Post by abraves on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:22 am

Hi Terry and thanks,

I realized that there's probably a lot of info there and it would be better to have a sams for myself on this one. Found one on Ebay for $6 shipped and ordered! Thanks again.

abraves

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum