Tube Radio Forum - The friendliest radio forum on the net!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Conspiracy Nuts Here?

Go down

Any Conspiracy Nuts Here? Empty Any Conspiracy Nuts Here?

Post by hismastersvoice on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:38 am

I was just curious. I read A LOT. Mostly online, and one of my interests is conspiracy sites. Don't be shy...come out of the crazy closet.
hismastersvoice
hismastersvoice

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2014-01-10

Back to top Go down

Any Conspiracy Nuts Here? Empty Re: Any Conspiracy Nuts Here?

Post by Dr. Radio on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:43 pm

It's on too late here locally, but when I can; Coast to Coast AM.

Sure, the Bigfoot from outer space crap is a bit far-fetched, but I enjoy the commentary on assassinations and spying.
Dr. Radio
Dr. Radio

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:05 pm

I work with a guy who thinks Coast-to Coast AM is the Second Coming. He believes everything he hears. The guy rides a bike to work, does not have a bank account, lives in a truck camper out in the desert. In fairness, that show is no more far-fetched than some others on talk radio.

Regards

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 4893
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Pond on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:57 am

The most outrageous headline I've ever seen was in a British tabloid rag called "The Sunday Sport", in which it announced on its front page that a World War 2 bomber had been found on the moon, complete with an obviously fake photo.

The same paper also later reported that a statue of the late Elvis Presley had been discovered on Mars.

It also amazes me that although the world's conspiracy nutters wholeheartedly believe in alien abductions, supernatural events, crop circles etc, they absolutely refuse to believe that humans have landed on the moon.

Ron.
Ron Pond
Ron Pond

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:41 am

Rons right, There are some that don't even believe we have landed on the moon. I know we have because my wifes cousin was working on the moon landing for NASA. We did land because when we did we were warned off the moon by the ones already there. Seriously though I don't know where I fit in on this. I grew up in the 60s to the 80s. Things like Charriots of the Gods,bigfoot, ufos and other stuff like that was big then. I loved watching the old stuff like lost in space, space 1999,reading everything I could on star wars. I still love watching the stuff like the old 50s movies, these new shows like bigfoot hunters and more. I am more entertained by the personalities than I am the subject of the show. There is one show I watch with three guys hunting ghosts and one fellow is named Zak. I enjoy that show because of the way they spook themselves. They remind me of the three stooges the way they scream and yell.

Now with that I am not going out in search of bigfoot, set a trap for aliens or get these cameras and look for ghosts. To me they are entertainment, much like Duck Dynasty or the turtleman guy. I watch them to be entertained. Could there be a creature called bigfoot, who knows we have found other animals we didn't know about. Aliens? Who know its a vast universe out there. But if you go out and invest in tin foil to get rich off of me you won't, I don't have a need for tin foil hats. That is unless you consider all the conspiracy nuts involved in politics and there ideas, then I might need a hat for that crap.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:02 am

I remember an old supermarket tabloid called the weekly world news.  It was a no bones about it gazette of falsehoods and lies and wild stories.  I'd get a copy at the market and bring it to work and we would have a riot reading the stories aloud.  The last copy I got had a story about a New Jersey family that had  a UFO land at their house for a bathroom break.  After they had left they examined their "leavings".  They said it was triangular, had glittery specs in it and smelled like vanilla extract.  This left us in convulsions for about  an hour.
75X11
75X11

Number of posts : 4453
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:02 pm

75X11 wrote:I remember an old supermarket tabloid called the weekly world news.  It was a no bones about it gazette of falsehoods and lies and wild stories.  I'd get a copy at the market and bring it to work and we would have a riot reading the stories aloud.  The last copy I got had a story about a New Jersey family that had  a UFO land at their house for a bathroom break.  After they had left they examined their "leavings".  They said it was triangular, had glittery specs in it and smelled like vanilla extract.  This left us in convulsions for about  an hour.

I remember that one as well. I did the same. Some of the stories were fantastic for laughs. Batboy was a hoot.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum