A letter from my father, Wisconsin dump finds

Go down

A letter from my father, Wisconsin dump finds Empty A letter from my father, Wisconsin dump finds

Post by scottb on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:34 pm

I have a letter here from Dad in WI. I wish I could drop everything and go there but Wife needs back surgery and my mother in law is staying with us until we can get her into a facility. She is suffering from dementia and cannot be left home alone.
Now for the good stuff!!! Here is the letter, you ready??!!!!!
Quote I have a good size Zenith table radio, Am only, a bag of RCA tubes, HMMMMMM and a bunch of knobs. A few other radios that are transistor but old, one with a wood cabinet. These are in the garage, but I carried upstairs, a weird bright blue radio that is covered with mirrors, with the small dial I did not think it was a radio at first. It is absolutly perfect!!! I also picked up a all metal Hallicrafters metal radio that says transmitter on it. Weighs about 25 pounds.
All this stuff came from the dump!!!!! My parents have no PC or digital camera and this radio is just killing me, I can't wait to see it!!!
bounce

scottb

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

A letter from my father, Wisconsin dump finds Empty Re: A letter from my father, Wisconsin dump finds

Post by Uffda on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Sure hope Dad isn't the trickster type. Got my fingers crossed for you.

-Phil

Uffda

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

A letter from my father, Wisconsin dump finds Empty Re: A letter from my father, Wisconsin dump finds

Post by Bill Cahill on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Naw. The thing with the mirrors is just somebody's jury rig. I think you should have dad carefully pack it, box it up, and, I'll give you my mailing address, and, you can mail it to me. I'll dispose of it for you. Laughing Cool
Lucky dog.......
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4419

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum