Tube Radio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got to do something to curb my desire.

4 posters

Go down

I've got to do something to curb my desire. Empty I've got to do something to curb my desire.

Post by scottj5395 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:38 pm

Well since I can't do any repair work, or damage I figured I would catalog my 78's. I'm up to 464 and my writing hand is sore. I still have a few boxes left. Maybe I'll be done by the end of winter. I have fun doing it but my family thinks I am just weird. I actually get to listen to one every once in a while. cheers
scottj5395
scottj5395

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

I've got to do something to curb my desire. Empty Re: I've got to do something to curb my desire.

Post by ChrisH664 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:43 am

Too bad you're too far away to give you a few hundred more 50's pop stuff in average to below average shape. Lots of Bing, Dinah, Guy etc. I have my other, approximately, 1750 divided into genre's. For big band/swing, which is a large part of them, they are divided into artists. None of it written down so good for you.
ChrisH664
ChrisH664

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

I've got to do something to curb my desire. Empty Re: I've got to do something to curb my desire.

Post by ChrisH664 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:49 am

And speaking of "curbing your desire" I get good sized lots from my lp collector friend. He will call me when he is out record hunting at yard & estate sales when he runs across good 78's. He is the facilitator!! Or worse yet he'll buy the 78's too when he buys big collections and re-sell them to me for a very low price.
ChrisH664
ChrisH664

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ve1arn Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:15 am

Don't feel too bad. I sometimes do stuff like this so people will actually leave me alone. Very Happy Twisted Evil Razz
ve1arn
ve1arn

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken g Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:53 pm

What are you ''curbing'' ? If your family does not like that , go to the bars and bring home bar-mades . They will like your wrighting record names on papers better.

Ken g

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum