Insurance Quote

Go down

Insurance Quote Empty Insurance Quote

Post by Oldsmobile Man on Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:44 pm

I am looking to buy a vehicle (possibly a 1985 Pontiac Parisienne) to travel to school and church in the winter months. I am looking for a quote on the internet but is says my car is too old Sad ... makes me feel as if i am in the wrong time.... Sad

anyway, can someone tell me where i can find cheap insurance? My car barely passes inspection, and it worth under 700 bucks... so how much do you expect i will be paying for insurance? I have never driven (legally) before but i will have my license in may and have a safe drivers course.

Thanks
Robert
Oldsmobile Man
Oldsmobile Man

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Insurance Quote Empty Re: Insurance Quote

Post by Resistance is Futile on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:22 pm

Since your age is so young you may find out it may be cheaper to go under your Parents insurance. It will Skyrocket their premiums, so offer to pay the difference and that would be cheaper than getting your own.

Drivers ED at School will drop your insurance rates by some amt. anyway. And Yes I know guys like you are no different those at your age in my generation, always trying to race someone or see how fast you can go.

Well I'm not going to preach but Been there done that and landed in jail a couple of times, Yes Me!!!!

If you have a good driving record you will also get better Jobs if you have to drive for someone.

I told one judge The Law states.....
And you know what He told me? if we obeyed every Law on the Books, we would get nowhere, 3 DAYS in Jail. Bailiff

You may get a break on insurance rates because of where you live, but Expect anywhere from $1000 to $2000 every 6 months in some states. I pay about $460 per Just for Liability because I drive a 1996 year van and that doesn't include my umbrella Policy
Resistance is Futile
Resistance is Futile

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down