How do I find a thread

Go down

How do I find a thread

Post by Spivey on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:13 pm

Not sure where this needs to go but I'm looking for a thread about an Arvin 402a from poster "rubber chicken" He did a complete rebuild on that unit and posted pictures of his unit and I thought they were posted on this forum but I don't remember. I have searched and found several threads where he is asking questions about other Arvin models but I can't find the thread I am thinking about. Any one remember rubber chicken and that particular thread. I have searched the other forum but did not find what I was looking for. I really would like to have the pics of that thread. Any help appreciated.

LLOYD SPIVEY

Spivey

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I find a thread

Post by Tony V on Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:43 am

You can click on Rubberchicken's profile which can be found in the member list and then click on topic's started and also post's submitted by him which is on the right side of the profile block. If he submitted it here then it should be here. Let me know if you need any help. Just remember if its a really old thread and he used something like photobucket to post pictures, the pictures may no longer be here as i have discovered while cleaning up some of the posts that were older.
Tony V
Tony V

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Spivey on Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:25 pm

Thanks for your help. I found what I was looking for with pics. Curious but is there anyway to get a larger print of the pic. Thanks again.

Spivey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony V on Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:27 pm

You can click on the click to enlarge header above each picture or right click and save each picture to your desktop and use your photo editor on your computer to enlarge them.
Tony V
Tony V

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:56 pm

I know Rubber Chicken well. He's an old friend. He hasn't been here a long time due to serious health problems. I hope one day he comes back. Please keep him in your thoughts, and, prayers.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Spivey on Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:29 pm

I went to his website but the email listed did not appear to be working. He has some fantastic restorations that he has done both metal and wood. Seems like a very talented person.

Spivey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down