Back from the past.

Go down

Back from the past.

Post by terrydec on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:45 pm

The past two months have been bizarre.  I spent most of August in California.  Yeah, I took the train.  The trip out was a blast.  However, the trip back reminded me that I am too old for the stress of going without sleep for days.  It was fun while it lasted.

I got home to a bedbug infestation.  It's worse than moving.  I feel like I'm still on the train...I'm sleeping on a couch and living out of a bag.

Just before I left for California, I left the revised version of my manifesto, oops, I mean memoirs, with my editor.  I would like to thank one of our forum members, who shall remain anonymous, for trudging through the first version.  However, several people complained about the use of their names, and I used that as an excuse for a complete re-write.  I tried to remove all the gratuitous sex, but it didn't work.  I did include a disclaimer.

Anyway, it is finally for sale on Amazon.  It is titled "Dancing on Thin Glass."  It is three bucks.  I'll give a refund for a decent review.

For some reason, I can't post a link.  That's because I'm using my stupid laptop.  Search Terry Decker for this, and my other publication, "Tales of Larry Digger, Private eye."

Don't forget-free refund.
terrydec

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Back from the past.

Post by terrydec on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:36 pm

https://www.amazon.com/Dancing-Thin-Glass-Terry-Decker-ebook/dp/B07B2N8475/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1536946543&sr=8-2&keywords=Terry+Decker
terrydec

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down