Selling some radios

Go down

Selling some radios

Post by brunobus on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:09 am

I know this is not the classified section, but did not know if you allowed posting direct Ebay links there so, I thought I would start here.

So, my dad had an RCA UX-280 with a model 100-B speaker and an RCA  Model T5-2.  He passed about 3 years ago and we just moved my mother into a retirement home, so we are selling all of the "stuff".

The UX-280 has no sort of cabinet, but ALL of the tubes are in place and, if I recall, he actually had it working at one point in time.  I did not plug it in however to check it out.  

I believe the T5-2 is also in working order.

The third item that might be of interest is an old TV cabinet, I am guessing from the 50's.  I need to investigate it further.  The screen is still in place, but no guts, and the speaker is there.  Appears to be about an 8" woofer and must have an integrated tweeter since there are 4 wires going into the back of it.

I am going to post it all on Ebay because I honestly have no idea what any of it is worth, but figure some of you guys might be interested.  

I guess you can PM me if you want further information.

Thanks

brunobus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling some radios

Post by Tony V on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:10 pm

For sale items that include Ebay links can be posted in the Sale Spotting category.
Tony V

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by brunobus on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Thanks. I will do that. As I have researched it a bit, I guess the radio is not a UX-280 (tube, duh!). Not sure exactly, but with the 7 tubes, appears to be something 1929 vintage.

brunobus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down