Crosley Radio Information HELP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crosley Radio Information HELP!!!

Post by PB & Js Vintiques on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:27 am

I am an antique restorer and resto-mod creator and now I'm getting into radios. I have picked up a few over the years and starting with the most basic one as a "learner".
The set is a Crosley and the model number on it is 10-218M. I have searched the net for weeks and can't find this model Crosley or any information on it. It would be great to find a wiring diagram (tube layout) and any additional information on this set. There is no tag on the chassis and the paper tag on the cabinet has only basic electrical information.  I have this posted on other forums, but no help yet. I do get a lot of comments about the radio not being worth a great deal, but its one that I paid almost nothing for so it is a good one to learn on and I think its bland looks are kind of cool.  I would post some pictures, but I was not allowed Neutral
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

PB & Js Vintiques

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Crosley Radio Information HELP!!!

Post by jukeboxman on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:17 pm

welcome to TRF -lots of knowledgeable people here--we move a little slower here but be patient and i am sure you will get the help you need.

jukeboxman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony V on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Welcome to TRF! If you look at the top of the page of each category you will find a tutorial on how to post pictures. If you have any question's, please let us know as we are here to help you.
Tony V

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top