How are the FL Members?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How are the FL Members?

Post by willy3486 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:26 pm

I was wondering how are the Florida members and others in the path of the hurricanes? I was wondering about Bill. It looks to be coming my way in the next few days.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: How are the FL Members?

Post by Tony V on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:46 pm

I talked to Bill saturday night just before the firemen came by to take him and his dog to the shelter. He lives in St. Petersburg so from the news they took a direct hit. Luckily by the time it got there it was a cat 2 storm so hopefully no structural damage. Their biggest threat is flooding right now according to the news. Bill wanted me to tell you guy's to pray for him and the others effected by Irma. He wasn't in good shape when i talked to him and as of yet it is unknown what he will return to. Hopefully the good vibes and prayer will work in his favor. I will keep you guy's updated as i learn more. Thanks Willy for your concern and be safe.
Tony V

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony V on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:58 pm

I just got off the phone with Bill. His house received considerable damage from the storm. An 18ft tree fell on half his house and destroyed the roof and he has water damage throughout. The authorities gave him the afternoon to do what he needed to do at the house but said he has to be out by this evening. He has insurance but has a $2000 deductable which he wont be able to pay and he has no real family or friends locally that he and his dog can stay with so i don't know what's going to happen to him. I'm concerned for his well being and all but there's not alot i can do here in VA. He again asked me to ask you all to keep him in your thought's and prayers.
Tony V

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top