greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greetings

Post by ka3qlf on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Hello everyone, thought I would drop a note to introduce myself. My name is Scott, Ham Radio operator KA3QLF. I live in the northeastern corner of the PA. I registered here, for a couple simple reasons:

1. I have recently become "responsible" for a LOT (in my opinion anyway) of Vintage radio gear, test equipment, components, etc. I am president of a local ham radio club, who has received much stuff from estates, etc
2. I am hoping to learn about some of this equipment, and perhaps maybe find appropriate homes versus sitting in our storage facility or worse....
3. If I am ever overstepping the bounds or intention of this forum, just let me know, and I will back away.
4. Thanks in advance to all, and hopefully we can find a way to help each other!!

Very 73
Scott, KA3QLF

ka3qlf

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: greetings

Post by Tony V on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Welcome to TRF Scott! I don't see any problem's with what your doing. Just make sure you post in the correct category to get the best response to your inquiry. Uploading pictures will help also. At the top of each category is a post giving a tutorial on how to post pictures on this forum. If you have any question's, just ask away. Our forum is a little slower paced than some, so just be patient and someone will chime in when they can. Thank's
Tony V

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jukeboxman on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Welcome to TRF --enjoy

jukeboxman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale H. Cook on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Welcome, Scott. The "Test Equipment Discussion" area has folks experienced with (and who own) a variety of test equipment from service grade (Heathkit, EICO, etc.) to lab grade (General Radio, Hewlett-packard, Tektronix, etc.), so that is the place to ask about that equipment.
Dale H. Cook

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Welcome to TRF. We have a good bunch of people here. It's a little slow here, so, please be patient.
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4540
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: