The new dog

Go down

The new dog Empty The new dog

Post by Ron Pond on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:24 am

Today we were subjected to a 5 minute grab on all the major news outlets here in Oz, gushing and fawning over the Prez's new dog, a bloody water something or other and how it hadn't bitten anybody like the previous boss's ornery ole' dawg had done.

What next, a blow by blow description on what he has for breakfast???

.....And what gives with the patently fake computer generated booming voice reverberation effect every time we hear him utter a word in the electronic media.....even on the White House lawn, for goodness sake!

I am expecting our own embarassingly servile Prime Minister here to follow suit.....a real life Mini Me.

Give me a break.
Ron Pond
Ron Pond

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

The new dog Empty Re: The new dog

Post by Doug K. on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Maybe when Ob's "gestapo" police come and roust them in the middle of the night after the right to bear arms is trampled to death by this administration... Maybe then this country will wake up and smell the coffee.....
Doug K.
Doug K.

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Timaaay! on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:37 pm

I made several comments about the dog, but kept hitting backspace. I guess I'll follow Mom's old rule- If you don't have anything nice to say.....................

It's interesting to note, I've been checking the polls regularly. His popularity (not including the first two weeks) as been dropping by 1 to 1-1/2 points each and every single week. But most notable is that the "strongly approve" and "strongly disapprove" question which was 50 points in his favor, is now almost even.
Timaaay!
Timaaay!

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by radiowizard on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:58 pm

It's a Portuguese Water Torture Dog... Very Happy
radiowizard
radiowizard

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Pond on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 am

Doug K. wrote:Maybe when Ob's "gestapo" police come and roust them in the middle of the night after the right to bear arms is trampled to death by this administration... Maybe then this country will wake up and smell the coffee.....

By then there won't be any coffee left to smell.....
Ron Pond
Ron Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by NTW138 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:35 pm

I like That dog ,A very good breed with Children.
It was a gift To Da Prez from a another Irishman
Lets look at it this way, if the dog and the prez were hanging from a cliff,I know who i'm saving(hint-The one that doesn't smoke)
probably most here to have the same answer.

Lets hear more about that pup. and less about that guy who would fall from that cliff.
NTW138
NTW138

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Timaaay! on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:04 pm

radiowizard wrote:It's a Portuguese Water Torture Dog... Very Happy

LOL
Timaaay!
Timaaay!

Back to top Go down

Post by mbird97x on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:08 am

Another Irishman? Oh, that's right, "O'Bama"............ Laughing
mbird97x
mbird97x

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by NTW138 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Ok ,yes Gary that was a setup.
Glad you finished it with the punchline. Laughing
IT''s like another line I lke to set up sometimes in these Forums Which gets someone to say"I don't come here to be Insulted" and i reply"Really,where do you usually go" Laughing

The Funnier part is the "O" man is actually Considered Irish by some,his mother is, which makes him Irish{Erin Go Barack} Basketball
NTW138
NTW138

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by terry h on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi Ron and All. The thing is, when the network news media
talks for days about some mundane event, it generally means something else is going on that they don't want us to notice.
You can't call it news anymore. Talking points are given to the big three networks every day. Note that you oft hear the same phrases repeated over and over by the big three. I do them a favor by calling them the big three. Their ratings not so good.
I hope you can get Fox News in Australia. They are better in my mind.

terry h

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bowfin on Sat May 09, 2009 9:19 am

I like the way fox news has their women news anchors done up like street walkers. Enough makeup on them to cover krusty the clown.

bowfin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Timaaay! on Sat May 09, 2009 5:47 pm

bowfin wrote:I like the way fox news has their women news anchors done up like street walkers. Enough makeup on them to cover krusty the clown.

If they all sneeze at the same time, it would likely send out planet into a nuclear winter.
Timaaay!
Timaaay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimes on Sun May 10, 2009 3:54 pm

You should have seen how the press fell all over themselves the other day when Obama and VP Biden went out for a hamburger. One would get the impression that it was one of the greatest events in the history of the U.S.

Chimes

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Pond on Mon May 11, 2009 8:10 am

Breaking news.......

Obama's new dog FooFoo farted resonantly under the President's Oval Office desk today, sending global stocks and shares spiralling downward.

The electronically enhanced reverberating fart was heard as far away as the White House Front Lawn, where recently hired trailer trash gardeners dived for cover under the newly planted Magnolia trees.

G8 will meet next week in Iran to discuss ongoing crisis precipitated by fecal FooFoo fallout.

President goes out for burger while office is decontaminated....
Ron Pond
Ron Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Timaaay! on Mon May 11, 2009 7:22 pm

I understand that a formal apology was drafted to ask the forgiveness of Al Gore due to the increased methane emanating from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue; Nancy Pelosi has proposed a multi-billion dollar bill to research and develop a methane recovery system; a multi-million dollar project is set to begin that will upgrade the HVAC odor-elimination system at The White House and Senator Patrick Leahy, chairman of the Judiciary Committee, announced that his committee will hold hearings next week to investigate possible use of dog gas, by former administration officials, as torture. Details at 11
Timaaay!
Timaaay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum