Hillary Unfit and Unelectable now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hillary Unfit and Unelectable now

Post by LarryC on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:30 pm

I say this just based on what the FBI director said.
Hilary was NEGLIGENT in her handling of classified material. Just this alone makes her unqualified to be running for, let alone be elected, President.
If the FBI director said this of you or I, we would never be able to get any kind of government security clearance.
If she does get elected, then the rule of law in this country means absolutely nothing.
LarryC

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Hillary Unfit and Unelectable now

Post by Bill Cahill on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:22 pm

O. K. as a courtesy, I restored it. But, We will be watching it. If it gets out of hand in any way, it will be removed again..... And, this place is not ARF.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4540

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryhawthorne on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:17 pm

Bill, I will try to be careful on this post. The most interesting thing was it was determined that Hillary sent up to 100 e-mails most of which were classified and some were top secret. An apparent fact. She denied sending any such thing on numerous occasions recorded to the press.
That is all I will add and knowing we are skirting proper protocol on the forum.
Best, Jerry

jerryhawthorne

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jukeboxman on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:55 pm

lol

Last edited by jukeboxman on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

jukeboxman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Davis on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Frankly, any smart choices we had fell away during the primaries. And there weren't many to begin with.

That said, #NEVERTRUMP.
Greg Davis

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LarryC on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:21 pm

This was a test Smile
This is definitely not arf arf
LarryC

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryhawthorne on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:29 am

Personally, I would vote for Donald Duck before the Democratic choice! And Greg is right in that out of all the possible canditates, this is what we ended up with.
Testing, testing, are you there Bill? In all my years I was never very interested in politcal stuff. For some reason this year I did some looking. I think I will go back and stick my head in the sand as it seems a more reasonable approach.
Jerry

jerryhawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:03 am

One of the reasons I don't post at ARF anymore is due to political stuff that slips in. One person there even went to the extent of sending me a nasty email,twisting my words around and then telling me he was going to quit there because of me. Today I rarely post there and he continues to post snarky comments. As far as wrongdoing goes if one of them does it chances is they all do it. I have seen where Colin Powell and Condeleza Rice also used personal email in the same job. This is no ways defending her or attacking them but its to make a point. Politics at that level is dirty.

With that said I could care less if you vote Trump, Clinton,Sanders or even write in Mickey Mouse. My opinion is that probably the honest and people with good intentions get in and either get changed for the worse or they get out because they are discussed with the entire process. Personally I am disgusted with all of them.

I am at the point in my life I am tired of all the hooplah and fussing. Anymore if someone in public or at work brings up this subject I just walk away. When I use to get emails and such about politics I would usually reply back with facts of where the email is wrong. Not to prove my point but to point out the truth. I didn't care who the email was about or the party they were in but to voice the truth. Anymore propaganda in politics has to be at a all time high.

I know I don't post much but that was due to all I have going on. For the last few years we were taking care of the MIL. I was also doing a lot to keep the place up. My life is changing due to her passing and once I get things calm I will probably get really involved in tube stuff even more. But with that said one of the best qualities here that keeps me posting is due to how civil and how little is said on politics. I have quit quite a few groups due to politics. I get tired of this side Vs that side.I know diehard fans of Trump,Clinton and Sanders. Each passionate but I hate to be in the same room with them if the subject of politics pops up and it usually does. I usually quietly leave the room. I can see if this forum gets to be a political hot spot I will leave the TRF room as well. All I ask is keep it like it always has been here,civil. If you don't like a political side please respect the views of others,even if you think they are wrong.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:36 am

Other forums have been criticized for being too restrictive. We want to accommodate every point of view that we can. We intend to keep it civil and expect members to respect the other guy, give them the benefit of the doubt.

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Resistance is Futile on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:20 am

Personally I think the Red Green Shows More Promise than, anything else. Which I'm watching right now. alien No
Resistance is Futile

Number of posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by terrydec on Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:39 pm

Wow!  I never thought I'd see the day when this stuff would be posted.  Oh well, here's my 2 cents, (Today worth 1.5).  

I quit ARF years ago for all of the reasons mentioned here and more.  Some people felt they needed to attack me personally.

It is academic which candidate is elected because we are headed for a fall either way.

This is part of an essay I posted online:

The world is addicted to computers and mobile devices.    And instead of being more connected we are ironically less connected.  There are people, a lot of people, mostly young- so called Millenarians, who live their entire lives online.  Couples walk down the street looking at their phones instead of each other.  They are probably texting each other instead of talking.  
Our entire lives; everything we know as a planet is now online.  All of our memories, friends, entertainment, discussion and stupidity are on some device instead of on paper in a drawer.  We use computers for everything from airplanes to electric blankets.  This is insane.  The system is inherently unstable.  The only excuse is “Computers made it easier”.  That won’t be good enough when the electric grids go down, and airplanes fall out of the sky.  We depend way too much on a system that is so fragile a small nudge could bring the whole thing crashing down.  A nudge like a solar flare, a plain old virus or an EMP.
terrydec

Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryhawthorne on Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:19 am

I won't touch this again, the choices seem to be obvious, only two. Pick your poison! I went to my best friends 50th wedding anniversary today. I already had mine a year ago, a lot of discussion about praying for the well being of the good old USA and for the grandkids. I would vote for Mickey Mouse.
Jerry

jerryhawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Personally, God gets my vote.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4540

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:16 pm

The plan is for political discussion to have a separate forum so it will not cause any raised hackles nor offended sensibilities.  It would appear there is some difficulty in doing so.  It was to allow it to be discussed should the need arise, as there no set rules against politics being discussed but set rules concerning ones' conduct in doing so.
75X11

Number of posts : 4900
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryhawthorne on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:44 pm

75, a nice approach, ones conduct is most important.  One's feelings are well, one's feelings towards the election.  Most people have those but who cares about them?  They won't change mine, I'm too old.  This is the most interesting election in my life time.
I will be voting for the first time since Barry Goldwater ran and they didn't elect him.  I will try again!
Jerry

jerryhawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:10 pm

I'd love to vote for AuH2O.  He even got Ronaldus Maximus on board!  It was thought a forum where one would have to enter, like a bar, would be the best approach.
75X11

Number of posts : 4900
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top