ARF PMs Not Private?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ARF PMs Not Private? - Page 2 Empty Re: ARF PMs Not Private?

Post by exray on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:02 am

Maybe THEY are the ones with the black helicopters!
exray
exray

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Timaaay! on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Resistance is Futile wrote: We live in a society that is trying to destroy the protections that our constitution affords us by using deceptive methods to undermine, our protections. The Bible says men will be deceived by thier own hearts, into thinking that what is good is bad, and that which is bad is good.
Part of that is the dumbing down of our impressionable school age children by ridiculing religious freedoms, and not teaching the real reason our country became a Republic, not a Democracy. There is more, but suffice to say we are our own worst enemy, when we delegate our rights away, by silence.

cheers Absolutely true! Well said.
Timaaay!
Timaaay!

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Timaaay! on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Cliff, do you know the stimulus bill prohibits any money from being spent on any school or institution that has any form of religious worship ?!
The problem in the proposed stimulus bill comes from a provision that states: (Direct copy from bill) "PROHIBITED USES OF FUNDS. - No funds awarded under this section may be used for - (C) modernization, renovation, or repair of facilities - (i) used for any sectarian instruction, religious worship, or a school or department of divinity; or (ii) in which a substantial portion of the functions of the facilities are subsumed in a religious mission."
Timaaay!
Timaaay!

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by NTW138 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Uffda wrote:Just google: "Are you awake?' patriot
Then check out the links. It is not a rhetorical question. It is the code phrase for the true believers to identify one another.
-Phil
BINGO!! NAILED IT!
But I'm sure most Grown Men saw Through The Patriotic,2nd admendment ,And Constitution soap box Ploy which a lot of these groups use to get their own selfish distorted ideals across.
I know I believe in the constitution,2nd amendment,Patroitism and some of the delibrately placed Ideals in that Funny video, but I won't be deafened or blinded by them and not pick up On what the real goal of that video was.
I took the video as a joke and understood the message,look at his mask ,Maybe not a coincidence it was cut and pasted from the Skull and Crossbones.
And some other key words I picked up on and Uffda has also Clearifies a lot.
If Anyone noticed, in the link I posted of the same users videos "illchemist07"in the last reply, the name Alex Jones Comes up A lot in his posted videos tags,more conspiracy theory on my part?
Also they might like his videos in Russia and Korea too.
Yes grown men can get roped into silly groups .
just look at one of my favorite con-artists/lunatics of all time L.Ron. Hubbard.

Also i was not in Disagreement with the video in my first reply,I took it as a joke.
I was commenting on how silly it was to have 2 or 3 posts about it at ARF and having it spill over to this forum(My Opinion Of Course).
I miss William.F.Buckley I wish there was someone Here Now to fill his shoes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEIrZO069Kg&feature=related
Oops!,I almost forgot to add this link,this is where i first saw the video over a week ago, we've been discussing it since.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message737380/pg1

Also here's some more some might find interesting
http://2ww4.blogspot.com/
I came here in fun and to shed a different light and opinion,hope I didn't offend anyone here Too much.
Thanks for letting me come here and shed some light and an opinion.
I hope some here know that more than webmasters or Site admins can view what some think is private anyone with a bit Of SkiLl can get into the user Data base of most servers if they wanted to.

So keep private stuff off the servers if you're that worried.
NTW138
NTW138

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by radiowizard on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:08 pm

I would think that making comments on a specific politician, or specific policy would be political, but commenting on taxes and the abuse of them by the Feds should not be. IMHO of course. I suppose if I posted commentary on Rush Limbaugh, it would be considered political, but again, I say no. He is not a political figure, but he represents a political ideal, conservatism. This gets down to picking too damn many nits...
RadioWizard

My job is so exciting, I could just plotz!
radiowizard
radiowizard

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2