WTB Tube tester parts

Go down

WTB Tube tester parts

Post by willy3486 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:24 pm

I am looking for some tube tester parts. The first one is parts for a seco tester , I think 1100 model. I think its this model.

http://thumbs3.picclick.com/d/l400/pict/141562824278_/SECO-RCA-LARGE-TUBE-TESTER-DRUG-STORE-TV-SHOP-TUBE.jpg

What I would like to find is the meter and the trim around the sign, I think its aluminum. I might be interested in the plastic sign. If you have parts to the cabinet it stands on or the legs I may be interested in these as well. I have one I would like to try to restore but I need the meter at first. If you know the tube number Inside I would like to know that if you don't mind.

The other parts I would like to find are for a hickok 600 tube tester. I have the 600 not 600a. I don't know the difference. Anyway I would like to find a working tube chart assembly. The assembly you roll and the paper. I have a good working one but the assembly is gone. I also would be interested in the case hardware or entire case. I can fabricate the case but if I had a original or just the handle and other parts I can make one.

I am in no hurry to get the Parts. I can pay with postal MO or personal check, I am fine with waiting on to clear. I have no paypal.If you have some parts let me know what you want plus shipping. If I can swing it I will get them. I am in the middle TN area, zip code 37166 and if you have an entire store tube tester I may be interested in the unit.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB Tube tester parts

Post by radio-active on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Did you ever find parts for your tester?
Would you like a scan of the roll chart, all cleaned up and corrected? I also have the manual and schematic.

Terry

radio-active

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Thank you, Terry. I'll let him know. I think he's been under the weather.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4559
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:42 am

radio-active wrote:Did you ever find parts for your tester?
Would you like a scan of the roll chart, all cleaned up and corrected? I also have the manual and schematic.

Terry

If its for the seco I would love the diagram of it. I do have the diagram for the Hickok. I Have a good scan of the hickok but I would like to find the hardware at least or a case for it. I also need a complete working roll chart. I did get a hickok 600a that I have rebuilt so I am not in a big need of the parts. I have 2 main testers, a precision for the older tubes and a sencore from the early 60s for the tubes it won't test. I will probably use the hickoks out in my workshop that is not part of my house. I have a workshop I built years ago and in the last few years I set me up a small area in the house.

willy3486

Back to top Go down

Post by radio-active on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:13 am

Here you go!

Roll chart

Manual

radio-active

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:31 am

radio-active wrote:Here you go!

Roll chart

Manual

Thanks for the info! It has the seco diagram and no one has that from what I have seen. I still have it on the backburner. I wouldn't mind finding one in sad shape but has the parts I need in good shape. The Hickok is on the backburner as well. While looking for a 600 for parts I found a decent 600a in better shape than mine. I have it working now just need to do some cosmetics to it.

willy3486

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down