Gas prices rising

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gas prices rising

Post by Wildcat445 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Gas prices have gone from $1.39 to $1.87 on Power Road in the last week and a half.  MINI gas (premium!) is $2.17 at the Quik Trip as of last evening.  I suppose we are experiencing the old "Spring spank" courtesy of "Big Oil".  The Chevron station that has the highest priced gas in the Valley is currently at $2.19 for regular. The owner of that station must think he is still in California. Oddly enough, there are usually lines waiting to pay more at that station. The only reason I stop there to check is there is a traffic light on the corner!

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Gas prices rising

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:33 pm

We have had a 25 cent per gallon increase as well.   I'm starting to see prices rise in the stores to cover delivery price increases too!    We buy half & half cream for our coffee in half gallon containers which lasts us about 2 weeks. I just picked up another one yesterday and it's up 30 cents.

Here we go again.....hang on to your wallet! No

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Eggs went down 30 cents a dozen around here.  Last year, this close to Easter, they went up almost a dollar a dozen.  BTW, the term "dozen" is no longer used.  "Twelve" is the correct terminology.  Rolling Eyes

One half gallon is now 59 ounces. One pound is now 12 ounces. You still get charged for the correct measure, of course. Shocked

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top