Fred Thompson passes away at age 73

Go down

Fred Thompson passes away at age 73 Empty Fred Thompson passes away at age 73

Post by Wildcat445 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:47 pm

I enjoyed his acting career. I'm sorry to hear of his passing.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-sen-fred-thompson-had-tv-and-film-roles-dead-at-73/ar-BBmHiRk?li=AAa0dzB&OCID=HPDHP

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 4925
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Fred Thompson passes away at age 73 Empty Re: Fred Thompson passes away at age 73

Post by willy3486 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:24 pm

He lived in my nick of the woods,Tennessee. I never got to meet him I did see Al Gore once before he became Vice president. Last year I was visiting a Nashville hospital and one of our former governors got on the elevator. I said sir, are you our former governor Winfield Dunn? He said yes and I told him I remember him well. He said be carefull there you will be telling everyone your age. He was nice to meet. Regardless of the party they have served our country and I think that does merit respect.

The one movie I remember Fred in was Babys day out. I really enjoyed that and its one of my favorite family movies out there. I think he played a FBI agent. He did those parts so well.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Fred Thompson passes away at age 73 Empty Re: Fred Thompson passes away at age 73

Post by Wildcat445 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:39 pm

I enjoyed him playing on "Law and Order." He was one of the good guys.

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 4925
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down