Ah, School Days...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ah, School Days...

Post by 75X11 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:23 pm

My sister e mailed me that my youngest great niece 8 years old was walking home from school and some nice little boy got out his bic and set her hair on fire from behind.  They had to call the law in again on this one.  I hope he gets to go to special school far away from normal kids so ours can do what they are supposed to at school.  I thought the blackboard jungle days are for the last years of high school.
75X11

Number of posts : 4900
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Ah, School Days...

Post by Wildcat445 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:31 pm

I reckon that somebody needs a trip to the woodshed.

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryhawthorne on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:54 pm

+1 WC although that would probably put the parents in jail for child abuse!
Jerry

jerryhawthorne

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by tuberadiogeek on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:19 am

First off I'd like to know what a kid is doing with a lighter? Unless its a much older kid but then he has no business walking near an 8 year old. Depending on the exact laws, nothing may be able to be done about this and if something can it may depend on the age of the kid that is doing it. Here in Ohio I don't believe the law would do much of anything about it since it involves a child and the school would not get involved unless it happens on school property.
tuberadiogeek

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:50 am

Here, in beautiful St. Petersburg, Fl., police openly state they will do nothing unless the person attacked dies. Same with animals.
When I had my life threatened on my bike, on my own block, in the dirt in front, not on the road, I was threatened by an angry driver with shooting my head off. Police told me they can do nothing unless I die from it.
Great cops. Eh???
Hit the kid where it hurts.. Take away their electronic toys.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4530
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:52 am

I also agree on the trip to the woodshed. We can solve many of todays problems with better upbringing.

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:33 am

There are too many parents around here who "raise" kids as though they were coming from a garden.
75X11

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:52 am

I work in a school system. There are lots of issues causing this. A big problem I see is parents. The reason you see it more is this. You can have parents who try to do their best raising a child and one of the kids turns out "bad" for no reason. That kid then goes on and has children of their own. They usually do not raise them to mind so those 2,3,4 or more kids grow up to be heathens . Then lets say they have 4 kids with no raising grow up to have 4 kids each that do not have raising. You now have 16 from that generation and 4 from the preveous generation from the original one person for a total of 21 people who just don't care.

What I see a lot of times and my wife sees it a lot more as she does school attendence is that 98% of the issues are caused by 2% of the kids. Its a sad state in this country. I have seen it in my own family. I have got married, and raised one child that now is going through college and doing well. My sister on the other hand got married to a bum because that was the type she was attracted to. She never tried and it was always someone elses fault. Now my child is one person but my sister had two boys who now have at least 3 children that more than likely wind up being leeches on society.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:19 am

There are comments that I could make that might get deleted due to political content. To stay on the safe side, I'll just say that cell phones need to be replaced in kids' lives with a good trip to the woodshed with dad wielding a wet razor strap. Once is normally all it takes to affect a proper "attitude adjustment."

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:24 pm

The knowledge that bad behavior will be paid for without exception goes a long way.
75X11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top