Graphics Card Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graphics Card Help

Post by tuberadiogeek on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:59 pm

I have an AMD ATI Raedon HD 3450 installed in my computer(It came installed in it when I purchased it). It is working just fine except I somehow disabled the TV output on it. It has an S-Video output on it for TV use and now the only way I can get a signal through it is by either exchanging, duplicating or extending my primary display to it. At one time I used to have the option for two desktops and then when I wanted to use my TV for a display, I could simply swap between the monitor and display. The driver uses AMD's Catalyst control system and no matter how many times I try, I can't seem to get my TV out re-enabled. I believe I disabled it because at one time it was not acting right and was trying to extend my display to the TV even though I did not enable that feature. It's driving me crazy because I'd like to be able to play video games on my computer while looking at my 32" TV, not my 19" monitor. I even uninstalled and re-installed the driver, but it did not help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. BTW I'm not sure if it makes a difference or not but the primary port in this card is a DMS-59, which required me to purchase a DMS-59 to dual VGA adapter to use a VGA monitor.
tuberadiogeek

Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top