Tek 453 Serials Above 20,000 Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tek 453 Serials Above 20,000 Online

Post by Dale H. Cook on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:15 pm

I have finally completed the scan of my Tek 453 manual for serials above 20,000. That is the version where FETs replaced the Nuvistors used in earlier production. It is a large PDF - 233 megabytes because of the resolution of my scans. Because of the download size limitations of my host system it is divided into six parts, and available in a six-part self-extracting archive for Windows systems and a six-part WinRAR archive for systems that can extract RAR files.

http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/pages/testmanuals.html#tek
Dale H. Cook

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tek 453 Serials Above 20,000 Online

Post by Dale H. Cook on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:48 pm

SKS noticed that diagrams 7, 8, and 9 were missing. The scanning was done in fits and starts over the course of a number of months. In one break in the scanning those three prints must have ended up at the back of the "done" stack instead of at the front of the "to do" stack.

I disabled the download page while I rescanned those prints, rebuilt the PDF and the archives, and uploaded the archives. The download page has been re-enabled and is ready to go. If you downloaded the manual before 7:00 PM EDT 10-Aug-2015 please download it again to get the complete manual.
Dale H. Cook

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top