Crown Time Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crown Time Again

Post by 75X11 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:05 pm

I spent most of the morning at the dentist yesterday. He shot me up with what must've been about a half cup of anesthetic. He ground the tooth down and removed all the old filling. I had always had a fear of dentists because before, because if the inevitable pain involved with the visits. This dentist is a master at eliminating the pain and it makes the visit something constructive as opposed to something to dread. The medication had cinnamon essence and I can now still smell cinnamon. The only thing that hurt was the bill. It's a good thing I put more into the FSA this year.
75X11

Number of posts : 4900
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Crown Time Again

Post by Wildcat445 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:13 pm

Dentistry has come a long way in recent years managing pain. I'm glad your experience was as pleasant as could be expected.

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:58 pm

He finished putting it in this morning. The temporary one was a hassle. There were so many pieces of material falling off it. I think I et a piece of it. They broke it off today to put the porcelain one on it. They did well with the real one. The original and the temporary had a gap between the the teeth that attracted whatever I was eating. This is much better. Now to get the sensitive tooth paste to work on it.
75X11

Number of posts : 4900
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top