Kindle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kindle

Post by terrydec on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:04 pm

Apparently I have a new job as book reviewer for Amazon.  Three different publishers have called my reviews AWESOME, ("?"), and are supplying me with free books to review.  Right now I have 6.  These are all pre-publication.  I guess so they can use a blurb like "recommended by Amazon" on the jacket.

Now all of these are e-books which means I have to download them.  So I bought a kindle.  I'm finally getting used to reading a screen instead of print.  The neat part is that it is a Kindle Fire which means it's really a tablet.  I can download music, video, heck I can access my email if I can ever get it set up.

I don't know how many of you experience "eBay summer sales syndrome" but I can't seem to sell anything in the summertime.  However I have got some great deals.  I've bought the Kindle, A Marantz pro digital recorder and an expensive Sennheiser shotgun microphone for under $50 each.  Nobody else would

Pretty cool, huh?
terrydec

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kindle

Post by terrydec on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Bid
terrydec

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:52 pm

You did mighty well. My sister lives for her E books and I prod her on to review those she has read.
75X11

Number of posts : 5019
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum