So Sick of all about me rude people rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So Sick of all about me rude people rant

Post by scottb on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Maybe it is because my wife lost her cousin who was also my best friend to cancer that is making me short on patience. it could be all the phone calls from Hospice saying it is time, only to have him get better, not blaming him of course. It is the rude people now days!!
During the funeral procession, I had to jam on the brakes because some idiot in a Prius pulled out in front of me, I had to hit the brakes along with everybody behind me in the procession. Had I not been a pallbearer, I would have chased his butt down. On the way back from the cemetery to the church I saw some idiot pull out in front of an ambulance!!!
I will say this, as I would rather be the person putting up with crap than the 51 year old dying!!.
The crowning blow was, my wife and I decided to go out to eat that night. We never do that, our food at home is better, we can have a couple of drinks and not worry about the .08BAC, yes right conditions a 245 pound guy cannot pass that with 2 drinks.
Well we just got our food and some lady across from us decided to change precious poopsie's diaper, and believe me it was poop!! Once I got a whiff, I looked over to see poop on the seat, poop on the floor, it was a smelly mess!! I was gagging and heading for the door when mommy stated she WILL NOT TAKE BABY INTO A GERM INFESTED BATHROOM!! It smelled so bad, there were about 20 people waiting outside for their bill, me included. I am not putting this on Facebook as the Manager is trying to work out a deal on un eaten meal costs.
Thanks for letting me vent

scottb

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: So Sick of all about me rude people rant

Post by 75X11 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:24 pm

Sorry to hear about that. If it had only been a spate of good things happening at once. Maybe you have a day like that coming.
75X11

Number of posts : 4900
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:19 am

I work in a grocery store part time. A welfare recipient has been going to grocery stores, filling a shopping cart with expensive items, and leaving it where it will spoil. We caught her in our store, thanks to the security cameras. She is now in the klink facing Criminal Damage charges. She did it for fun, apparently. We got hit for over $900. People just don't THINK, sometimes. Sorry for your bad day.

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top