Happy 4th Of July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy 4th Of July

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:17 am

Enjoy and stay safe!

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy 4th Of July

Post by tuberadiogeek on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:21 pm

You too Mezlaw!! I'll likely be staying home cooking and having a little fun with my homemade noise maker. I'll also be enjoying the firework shows people do in their yards since the city postponed our fireworks and 4th of July events since the park where everybody gathers is still too wet for the events and people walking and sitting in the grass.
tuberadiogeek

Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:41 am

Happy independence day! Hope it's a nice one. I guess I'll have to get some 38Spl. blanks for a soggy day like we are having. Very Happy
75X11

Number of posts : 4900
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:22 pm

I am taking names and addresses of all the knuckle-draggers that are firing off those big boomy firecrackers and scaring my dog half out of his mind. I am going to send them a bill for the medication I have to give the dog and for my losing a night's sleep. That little dog should not have to be scared just so these idiots can come from the city and leave their common sense and manners at home. They run around all hours on golf carts with bright lights and no muffler with music blasting at full volume. Then they throw firecrackers in my yard, which happens to be under my bedroom window. This day is supposed to be a celebration of our nation's independence and not an excuse to act a fool. These same people that have all this money to blow on fireworks are the same people standing in the WIC line at the grocery store. Rant over now. I hope all of you have a pleasant holiday. Very Happy

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:44 pm

I never liked any type of fire works. Still don't.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4540
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Geez.. Don't I see enough fire works out of some of the stuff I fix??
Latest was my Heavy duty soldering gun shorting out. I think it's the switch.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4540
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tuberadiogeek on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:55 pm

I used to enjoy setting off fireworks but now days I could care less about setting them off.
tuberadiogeek

Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:31 pm

I don't mind fireworks and also don't mind people enjoying themselves. But firing those boomy fireworks off in the wee hours of the morning when people are trying to sleep gets old after awhile. I stayed up all night with a terrified, (and drugged) little white dog playing the stereo so he would not be afraid. And the wife trying to sleep with all the racket going on. The only way that dog was at peace was if I held him on my lap. He would go to sleep, then I would. My being asleep woke him up and he would whine. Being spoiled beyond description is his biggest problem. My thinking is that no critter should ever be afraid. God put us here to take care of His little critters.

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Happy 4th to everyone. We have a music festival in my town called the Smithville Jamboree. It has been on PBS nationally in the past. So if you have seen it you have seen the town I live in. I have never been to it. A lot of the locals here do other things. It almost always rains at it and it is a pain to get to it.

My daughter says that the rain is Gods way of giving a bath to all the hippies that go to it. I use to work around the square and it does have a odd smell around it after the festival.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top