Giving credit where it is due

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving credit where it is due

Post by Wildcat445 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:52 pm

I needed parts for my Concert Grand.  I was going to have to use three different vendors to get what I needed.  I received an email from AES, so I accessed their website and found they had what I needed.  Some of the parts were more money, some the same and some were actually cheaper than elsewhere.  I made my list and called them.  I spoke with Rob, who could not have been nicer.  My order was filled, with FREE shipping.  I hate eating crow, but I need to give credit where it is due.  I am not typically a fan of AES for whatever reason.  I have not received my order yet, but the experience thus far has been totally pleasant.  For what it's worth.....

And they lowered their prices on Sams folders from the last time I bought one from them.

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving credit where it is due

Post by willy3486 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:04 pm

I have ordered from them a few times and have nothing but good luck with them. I have seen on web sites nothing but complaints about them. Then one of the folks who sales stuff everyone says good things about I contacted on some items. He said he could get what I wanted so I sent him a list and never heard back. I even contacted him a time or two. But AES has been good to deal with. They may be a few cents higher on some stuff I an usually get all of the items I need at that time, not go to two or three and figure out how to pay without paypal.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:19 pm

I asked about Eminence speakers.  AES could not give me information as they would relate to a stereo, since they "primarily deal with guitars."  I called Eminence directly, and they were more than accommodating, answered all my questions, and made recommendations for my needs.  What else can you ask for?  If I need speakers, I'll definitely give Eminence a shot.  Super-nice people. AND, they are made in Eminence, Kentucky, US of A.

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:15 pm

They are a decent place to do business with, but every time I try to get something from them, they have dropped the item(s) from their inventory. The last item I was going to get from them was a 22.5v battery...
75X11

Number of posts : 4900
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top