The Weekly Dining Out

Go down

The Weekly Dining Out

Post by 75X11 on Sun May 31, 2015 6:32 pm

We tried a new place last weekend. My sister texted me broad hints she wanted to return this weekend. They do have good food at reasonable prices in generous portions and staff that are attentive and considerate.

http://www.broadwaydiner.us/menu.pdf
75X11

Number of posts : 4566
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Weekly Dining Out

Post by Bill Cahill on Sun May 31, 2015 6:42 pm

I can say the same about the "Skyway Diner" on 34th street south, here in St. Petersburg, Great food, reasonable prices, Large portions, and, great people. They've been open since March. The building used to be a Denny's restaurant until they closed it in January.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4515
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Sun May 31, 2015 8:17 pm

Any restaurant like that is a keeper!
75X11

Number of posts : 4566
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Burskey on Sun May 31, 2015 9:51 pm

Sometimes the Mom and Pop family run diners in small towns have the best food at reasonable prices. One that comes to mind is the Steel Trolley Diner in Lisbon, Ohio. It's in one of the last classic diners made. It's located along US 30 (Lincoln Highway).

Doug Burskey

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Sun May 31, 2015 10:50 pm

75x11 and everyone else if you get to my way in middle Tennessee check out Jiffy burger in Manchester Tennessee. ITs the best food I have ate in ages. Its like the diner on happy days, you can eat inside or go to the drivein area there. It is absolutely great. Being use to hamburgers getting smaller each year at places I ordered the double burger and large fries. It was all I could eat.It was a huge burger and a huge order of fries. They have the entire walls covered in old signs and vintage toys everywhere. Just worth it for just the sign and toy eye candy but the food is worth it as well.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down