What's For Supper?

Post by 75X11 on Sat May 23, 2015 3:36 pm

75X11

Number of posts : 4900
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What's For Supper?

Post by Bill Cahill on Sat May 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Some people are Soooooooooooooooooooo lucky...........

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4540
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Sat May 23, 2015 6:09 pm

The frau is making her famous barbecued chicken and mashed potato salad in honor of the second holiest day of the year for a Hoosier. Race day. Tomorrow is the Indy 500. Dad always planted corn on Race Day. Grandma and mom went to the cemetary and put flowers on graves. It was my job to listen to the race on grandpa's Buick radio without running down the battery. I would help you with those ribs, if you have too many, 75! Very Happy

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Sat May 23, 2015 6:58 pm

I must say they are good! The gent minding the counter said they looked mighty good today. They have been in business since 1947. I guess that is a long time in that business.
75X11

Number of posts : 4900
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Sun May 24, 2015 1:26 am

I may have found a place that can beat everything else. My wife and I went down to a place called Manchester Tennessee. We were getting hungry and I said I had heard it was a good place to eat. I don't remember the last time I eat food that good. Everything is fresh and made when you order. Its a old 60s like diner and drive in, we eat inside.

I was hungry and use to the small burgers at places like Sonic I ordered a double burger and a large order of fries. They came out with the hamburger and it had a large bun. It had two patties on it and was almost 4 inches tall. I had to press it down just to take a bite. They were big plates and the fries rounded over the plate. My wife got a double burger as well but onion rings. Our meal was less than 20 bucks, we even had change left over. If anyone is up my way check them out. We eat this afternoon and here it is almost midnight and I am still full. Here is a article on them. I think they were robbed of first place.

http://www.manchestertimes.com/?p=14411

willy3486

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top