My new project

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: My new project

Post by Wildcat445 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:52 pm

I would respectfully suggest that the ball is now in Frank's court.  

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5166
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by frank1956 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:17 pm

ALL this project is closed. Thanks for all the help and input. But I do not have or know of anyone with an O'scope. I have tried all the suggestion that were given to me and have had no results. Again thanks

Frank
frank1956

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:26 pm

Frank, at least humor an old man. Try one more idea. Go to your volume control with your voltmeter set to dc volts. with the radio on, and, warmed up put your volt meter across the two ends of the volume contro. The negative lead should be on the end of the control that has the B-. Tell me if you get any positive voltage across it. If so, I know what's wrong.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4577
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:28 pm

Frank, you don't need a scope. It is much easier to find problem with a vom, meter, or, some kind of a c, dc, and, resistance settins..
Resistance is measured with radio un plugged. After unplugging,check the dc voltage on filters. If there is any left, Hopefully not much. if a lot let me know, first.if no more than a couple of volts, let's go on.
Go through every resistor. If more than twenty percent, it needs to be replaced. It may not be your problem, but, some resistors are critical.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:49 pm

Frank, I'm sorry I couldn't be with you earlier, but, I had my other hip replaced last year, 2015, and, I've had continued problems. Now, I also have a machine my doctor put a prescription to a company that company. If they agree, they will purchase it. They bought me two things I needed very badly.
a machine you plug in, has boots for each leg, turn it on at least two to three times a day, as well as taking my water pill I've been on for years. They both have helped a lot.
They bought both machines for me. The machine for my legs with a bad adema problem, heavy pounds of water that my body wasn't able to get out, efvven the pill alone didn't do much. I've had cellulitis at least four times, the first four years ago. When I got to the emergency room, I had tto be put on a special anti biotic they pumped in twenty four hours a day, for two months, and, the disease went away. I nearly lost both legs. It had done a lot of damage in the two weeks I had it, trying different meds that didn't work. The latest one in 2016 while still in the nursing home, it came back, and, they quickly caught it.
We got the machine about four months ago. My fluids are way down in both legs. The other, a hospital bed at my house for my severe arthritis. It helps cut some of the pain, and, I put the boods on, at night, as well, to do the treatment. It blows up the boots with a gas, to keep the boots working, they intermittently push very hard on the legs. They are helping a lot. And, guess what. They don't hurt.
Feels like a missage.
Sorry. wrong place, but, I wanted to tell you why I couldn't talk with you earlier.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum