Chardon Ohio School Shooter

Go down

Chardon Ohio School Shooter

Post by tuberadiogeek on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:17 pm

I imagine you guys may of heard by now that the guy responsible for the 2012 Chardon High School shooter Thomas "TJ" Lane, escaped from prison last night. Well, he was here in Lima Ohio at Allen Oakwood Correctional Facility. He and 2 other guys made an attempt to escape, and got over a fence at the prison. One was caught very shortly after and Lane was caught in a field near a church numerous hours later. Lima has made national news a few times, but not like this. There is an investigation still going on as to how it happened. For some odd reason Lane was transferred here and was put in a low security level of the prison, which is only medium security, which basically means the inmates can come and go out of their cells as they please during the day with only a handful of guards watching over them. Now the funny part of the story is apparently the prison was given a heads up on the planned escape a day in advance but did little to nothing to try to prevent it from happening.
tuberadiogeek

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Chardon Ohio School Shooter

Post by 75X11 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:33 pm

Maybe the keepers were going for their fifteen minutes of fame.
75X11

Number of posts : 4468
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tuberadiogeek on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:12 pm

I don't know.. The complete story will be revealed very soon..
tuberadiogeek

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:17 pm

I live in a really small place but we make the news a lot. A few years ago a woman was holding up her baby and was threatening to kill the child. A deputy shot her,she lived. Then we had a world record for a while. Six people where charged with killing one person. We are also number two in  suicide deaths in the country. But living in this place I can understand why. The atitudes here probably are a big factor. For a really nice area many of the people here make it a crappy place to live.

Years ago when James Earl Ray broke out of Brushy Mountain prison my BIL in the National Guard was called in to assist with finding them.  They were told if they saw any of the escapees to shoot first them ask questions, they were also told to shoot to kill if they had to. But they said if they saw a convict with number  65477  to not harm a hair on his head. It was James Earl Ray.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by tuberadiogeek on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:10 pm

This isn't the greatest place to live, but could be better if it weren't for so many people giving the place a bad name. I think the last 2 times we made national news was when Phyllis Diller passed away(She was born and raised here) and when we had a gasoline tanker truck explode at an intersection when it struck another vehicle. It was so bad of an explosion it disintegrated the roadway. The crazy part is that the road had just recently opened back up after about a year or so of major construction. I also believe we were known for having John Dillinger in our city jail, in which I believe he escaped from.. I couldn't tell you a year though, i'd have to look it up.
tuberadiogeek

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Here where I live we have a lot of music performers. I know Darrin Vincent, I have talked to Arron Tippin. My wife has sung with him. Billy Dean lives here. I know a fellow who knows them and he asked me if I cared if he gave Billy and Arron my number if they needed help with tubes.. I said it won't bother me a bit. He was telling me one day he was working on a house at the lake. It was over a cliff and a big drop. He said he was on the roof and heard this motor going woop-woop-woop. He turned around and just about fell off the roof. It was Arron in a Apache helicopter he had bought surplus. He said he threw up his fist and Arron busted out laughing. He said he pulled pranks on him like that.

Alan Jackson lived here. John Anderson also lives here. We also have a lot more who come up here for the lakes. Porter Wagoner was here all the time when he was alive. For the most part these folks are down to earth. The problem is the way the town is run and attitudes of a lot of the locals. They are about 100 years behind the times.

On a side note as far as crime goes I have weird connections to a lot of infamous crimes. I was born in Memphis in 64. I remember all the stuff that went on around the time Martin Luther King got killed. We moved away from there and went to AZ. We went to CA to see my Aunt and Uncle. We were out driving around lost the night of the second Manson Murder. We finally got to there house at 3 AM. I remember waking up the next morning and hearing about it. We left that day to go back to AZ. Then my wife found out a woman she worked with was related to me ,her maiden name was Yates. She told my wife the yates family was all crazy. She said that Robert Lee Yates the serial killer was related to us. My wife and I thought yeah,right. I found out later by searching info on him because I was curious. I found out that his dad had left the area my mom was from. He left because his mom had killed his dad. Sad his mom and son were murders. I did find out I am distantly related to him. But I am related to his dad. His grandmother was the one with killing in his blood. My moms side ,the yates, they are just crazy. I take after my dads side.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down