Microphone connectors

Go down

Microphone connectors

Post by terrydec on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:43 pm

I am constantly on the lookout for 3 and 4 pin male microphone connectors, either new or used.  I use them to make cables for sale on eBay.  There are two people selling these cables and mine are cheaper, therefore I sell every one I make.  I've sold 8 in the last two months.  I could sell more but I'm out of connectors.  Any help would be appreciated.  I usually pay according to the condition, from $4 to $8, maybe $10 for new and unused.
terrydec

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Microphone connectors

Post by 75X11 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:50 pm

The only ones I am familiar with are the XLR types. Here is what I found at my old rusty trusty parts peddlers. If none of these are the type, navigate to 'connectors' and see what else they have. Good luck! http://www.surplussales.com/Connectors/Microphone-6.html
75X11

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by terrydec on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Thanks.  I have boxes of XLR's.  I'll keep trying.  Of course I can buy as many 3 pin connectors as I want on eBay- for $26 a piece.  One listing shows a pile of them for $26. You have to read the copy closely to realize you're only buying one of them.

I got started doing this when I saw a listing for two parts bins full of parts.  One of the open drawers in the listing showed 8 brand spankin' new connectors.  The bins were $75.  The cables sold for $35 a piece.  I get studio quality cable for $15 per 100' and XLR's five for $8 and free shipping.  The only problem is finding a supply of connectors.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181520832173?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649
terrydec

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down