So, this guy buys a Corvette

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So, this guy buys a Corvette

Post by JasonAMFM on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:10 pm

So this guy fell in love with this girl. Mind you, she had inherited quite a load of money. They married, but the man was pretty well off himself too, so they married with a prenuptial agreement which said that if the man was ever unfaithful, the wife would get all his money, and everything he owned. Likewise, if the wife was ever unfaithful, the man would get all her money, and everything she owned.

Some years later, the girl runs off with some jerk, so the guy burns all her belongings and triples his bank account. He goes out and buys himself a brand new, 7 speed, Corvette Stingray. That night he cruises onto to the highway to see what she can do. So he's humming along at 110mph, shifts...120...140...shifts. Now he's flying....... Red and Blue lights behind him.

He pulls over. The cop walks up to the window and says, "Listen, it's the end of my shift, my ticket quota is filled, and my dash cam just went out. So, if you can give me an excuse that I've never heard before, as to why you were driving so fast, I'll let you off with a warning." The guy thinks fast and says, "Well officer, my wife ran away with a cop... and I thought you were trying to bring her back." The cop shook his head, said, "Get the hell out of here," and walked back to his cruiser.
JasonAMFM

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: So, this guy buys a Corvette

Post by Dr. Radio on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Smile
Dr. Radio

Number of posts : 937
Registration date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: So, this guy buys a Corvette