The Schematic Man

Go down

The Schematic Man

Post by Wildcat445 on Sat May 31, 2014 4:11 pm

I purchased a schematic from "theschematicman.com" recently. I got it in about a week. It arrived in an envelope, and the schematic was in a plastic wrapper. The Sams Photofact manual was allegedly NOS, and looks like it has never been used. It is an original, not a reprint. I'm impressed, and look forward to using this company again. They also offer free shipping.

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 4925
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: The Schematic Man

Post by 75X11 on Sat May 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Thanks for a new bookmark!
75X11

Number of posts : 4468
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Sat May 31, 2014 5:58 pm

One bonus for me was that their website is easy to navigate. $8.95 for the Sams Photofact for my Imperial stereo, including both the tuner and amp chassis. That included free shipping, which was $1.19. That makes it cheaper than a repop from AES , nor did I have to fool with some silly download, full of spam and ads and all that routine. The guy who owns the company is Steve Johnson. Some of you may already be familiar with him. He sent an email, thanking me for my order, then another to tell me when it shipped and when I could expect it. I sent him an email, informing him of its arrival in good condition, thanked him for his service. It does not get any better than that.

WC

Wildcat445

Back to top Go down

Post by neali on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:45 am

Steve is a good guy and has always gone the extra mile. I get pdf turn arounds in less than 24 hours.

neali

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:13 am

I was not familiar with Steve, but I would not hesitate to recommend his schematic service.

WC

Wildcat445

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down