Need replacement headphone cords.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need replacement headphone cords.

Post by tubesrgr8 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:03 pm

One pair C. Brandes needs small spade lugs at the phones. One pair Federal needs small pin connectors. Also need one diaphragm for the Brandes, measures 2 5/32" diameter.

These aren't museum pieces, so actually most any very flexible wire would work. But even my stranded hookup wire leaves lots to be desired. I did look online for some replacements and found them priced at $39 each. Too pricey for my beat up 'phones. Any ideas or good links appreciated.
tubesrgr8

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Need replacement headphone cords.

Post by Wildcat445 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:11 pm

I should have a pair of headphones at home that I never use. They have pin connectors. If I can find them, you would be welcome to them. Give me a month or so, and I'll be happy to see what I have that would possibly help you.

Regards

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5168
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Head phone cords

Post by Steve Myers on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:30 pm

I got NOS cords about 6 years ago from "Play Things of the Past". I used them in making a set of Headphones out of some Sound powered phones. they had the tips on them and the cloth covered wire.

Steve
KJ4SLK

Steve Myers

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tubesrgr8 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:24 pm

Thanks WC & Steve. Forgot about PTOP. I bought a very close replacement pwr trans for the Crosley 1117 from Gary. All the headphone cables are showing zero price, I think that means contact him before ordering. I'll check it out.
tubesrgr8

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top