Spark Plug options

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spark Plug options

Post by tuberadiogeek on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:06 pm

I always will tell people to get one since they are generally inexpensive. Most are under 10.00, a few are 20.00 and up. There are only a few cars I wont use them in because they only have a handful of wires. Its not worth the hassle to cut wires since some cars can have 50 or more wires and you will never figure out what they all are for. However some are easier than others since the power and speaker wires are on different plugs. I only cut the harness in one car bc the person asked me to and i never figured out what was what and had to give up.
tuberadiogeek

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tuberadiogeek on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:50 pm

I was looking at a install kit for my car on ebay, which is the dash adapter and wiring harness adapter. Just out of curiosity I asked the seller if that was all I needed and he said I would likely need a tuner bypass wiring adapter. Does anyone know why I would possibly need one and what is the purpose of one? I have never heard of such a thing before. I know some vehicles with steering wheel controls and factory amps require extra adapters but my vehicle is basic and simple with no extra "bells and whistles".
tuberadiogeek

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:11 am

I can only imagine it would be to adapt the wiring from the tuner head to the radio unit itself. You could probably return it if it works out that you don't need it.
75X11

Number of posts : 4900
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top