Walk through of my shop

Go down

Walk through of my shop Empty Walk through of my shop

Post by willy3486 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:14 am

I thought I would post some links to my shop. I took some videos of my workshop with my camera. Bear in mind that video is not the best, its a older camera,and its jerky. But it will give you an idea. Keep in mind this is only part of the shop. The entire shop is 52x30 but this video is only 24x24. So I still have quite a bit in storage. You can see why I say I am out of room, many things are mounted towards the ceiling and on the ceiling.

Here is the first video, its probably the worst as I did a complete walk through in about a minute. The other ones are slower.

This next one is of the part I do woodworking in. It is the area I split down the middle so that I could block off the dust from projects. I don't have trouble that bad from dust getting into the electrical area now.

The next video is of my electrical area. It has my workbench I made and I go down the first hall. This hall is where I have a lot of parts on one side and a lot of my books at.

The last video is where I have more books,items to be fixed,radios and tubes. These are just a small portion of my tubes. I am trying to go through the radios now and see what is worth fixing and not repairable.

Keep in mind this is a project in progress. When I first built it I did mostly computers then I got into rebuilding a lot of the old tools in there like the lathe,drills and other stuff. I also took a few years to rebuild my old truck and a couple of campers. After I got the mother in laws move done I have been working out in my shop for the last year to get it in order. Its a never ending process. In the other areas I have a 12x24 area that has my auto stuff and a 12 x30 area where my tractor and planer are. I also have other radio items all over those areas as well. I have one section 6x42 for holding stuff like metal and other items. If you have questions let me know. I hope you enjoy it.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Walk through of my shop Empty Re: Walk through of my shop

Post by Wildcat445 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:26 pm

Thanks for the tour. Looks like a fun place to spend some quality time.

Regards

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 4893
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hismastersvoice on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:55 am

This is awesome, Willy. Thanks for sharing. Will check out your videos in a little while.
hismastersvoice
hismastersvoice

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2014-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down