Unhleashed Pitbulls!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unhleashed Pitbulls!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unhleashed Pitbulls!!

Post by Wildcat445 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:09 pm

That is a big dog. Thanks for sharing!

Regards

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 4925
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Radio on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:58 pm

The problem with most Pitbulls is not the dog, but the d*** owner. Pitbulls may "genetically" have a predisposition for more "temper", but around these parts, 90% of the owners who have Pitbulls, have them for all the wrong reasons--they are criminals, meth heads, gene pool flunkies, basically people who should not own ANY animal as they can't even take care of themselves or their kids, let alone a "pet". Responsibility might as well be a foreign word only spoken in a 3rd world country to them.

It's really ashame.

WC, carry the water bottle for now.

Here's another thought. If you don't have one, convince a friend or significant other that has a cell phone capable of taking video to go on a little stroll with you. If there is an incident, getting it captured digitally would be your best friend when reporting it to the authorities or even ultimately mentioning to the poor-excuse-for-dog-owners that it's amazing how court of law's feel about video evidence on a dangerous situation.

Just my 2 cents.

Dr. Radio
Dr. Radio

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:29 pm

The ones around here are well-trained, well-mannered and well cared for family pets. The one that roams in the park will run home like he has turpentine under his tail if the lady whistles for him from a block away. It only takes once. I can't defend myself. It is more serious with me than with most people. I need to be prepared. There are so many that are not on a leash that I am getting concerned. The owners are otherwise good people, good neighbors who keep their kids corralled and their property in nice shape. The HOA will give you a phone call if you don't put your trash cans in within two hours after the trash truck runs. The HOA managers have spoken to these people. Nobody is mad at anybody else. These dog owners simply feel that the rules apply to someone else, "irresponsible" dog owners, that they are doing nothing wrong, and that their dogs are the exception rather than the rule. It will only take one of these "exceptional" animals to put me in mortal danger. This is a tough situation. The solution may remain elusive. I just need to use extra caution, keep my little mutt from yapping and attracting attention, and carry a big stick.

Regards

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 4925
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum