Guitar amps

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guitar amps - Page 2 Empty Re: Guitar amps

Post by Wildcat445 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:56 pm

I read your post wrong. Sorry.  A guy on "that other forum" has one in Wyoming of all places.  He may sell it.  I may need some advice if that comes to pass.  I want stereo FM.  His has the remote chassis, but no remote.  I understand that you could have remote or multiplex.  The chassis sat in the same spot, so you could not get both?  Is this correct? I have found out that without the multiplexer, I have trouble getting the tuner to demodulate the digital stereo composite signal currently broadcast.

I have no idea why I want one or what I would do with it if I got one, but why not?  I'm not getting any younger.  And the frau is semi-down at least for one, so I am on fairly firm footing there.  It just has to pass the "cute" test.  She will probably cabbage onto it as "hers."  You know that drill.  Thanks, Neali.  You ARE the Magnavox man!

Regards,

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 4893
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by neali on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:14 am

I wrote a long reply to this post. Filled with research, people to contact, and it is gone.

Oh well. I think I just might have messed up. But if it was intervention, because I mentioned BARF- Beautiful Antique Radio Forum, I am out of here. Forever.

neali

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:56 am

neali, I can assure you no administrator or moderator removed your post for any reason, including the mention of ARF. We don't work that way here.

Your words in an earlier post; "I just lost what I was typing."  Maybe it's something you're doing or not doing, but I can assure you we are not removing anything

If you continue to have problems contact me and I'll help to see what's going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by neali on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:10 am

MEZLAW wrote:neali, I can assure you no administrator or moderator removed your post for any reason, including the mention of ARF. We don't work that way here.

Your words in an earlier post; "I just lost what I was typing."  Maybe it's something you're doing or not doing, but I can assure you we are not removing anything

If you continue to have problems contact me and I'll help to see what's going on.

Mez,

Thanks for that. I probably did something wrong or forgot to do something. Appreciate the reassurance.

Rich

neali

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:21 am

Good to hear your response Rich, thanks for your patience and understanding.  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum