If you don't believe in Guardian Angels you will now.

Go down

If you don't believe in Guardian Angels you will now. Empty If you don't believe in Guardian Angels you will now.

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:30 am

http://www.upinspire.com/inspire/431/if-you-dont-believe-in-guardi

Back to top Go down

If you don't believe in Guardian Angels you will now. Empty Re: If you don't believe in Guardian Angels you will now.

Post by Wildcat445 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:31 pm

I am glad I don't have to drive in Russia. Some of the accident videos coming out of there is plain scary. Everybody in Russia must have a camera in the car. Those people drive worse than New York cabbies.

Regards

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 4893
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

If you don't believe in Guardian Angels you will now. Empty Re: If you don't believe in Guardian Angels you will now.

Post by Dr. Radio on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:17 pm

I uttered some words watching that...I can't post them here...
Dr. Radio
Dr. Radio

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Pond on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:15 am

If you think that's scary, check out downtown Mumbai or Mexico City.
Ron Pond
Ron Pond

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by N7ZAL on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:32 am

Amazing. Wonder how some of those events were filmed? Meaning, someone had to be there filming in order to capture the "escapes."
N7ZAL
N7ZAL

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:58 am

N7ZAL wrote:Amazing. Wonder how some of those events were filmed? Meaning, someone had to be there filming in order to capture the "escapes."

I think there are camera's every where today capturing everything we do!  Crying or Very sad 

Damn technology, wish we had stopped at thermionic emission!  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum