Interesting car I don't remember ever seeing before

Go down

Interesting car I don't remember ever seeing before Empty Interesting car I don't remember ever seeing before

Post by willy3486 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Here is a car I don't remember seeing before. Its a M4S Dodge. I was talking to a maintainence man at work today and he is really good on cars. He tells me about it and that he was one of the builders. He had a work shirt with the name of one of the companies that made it. He worked for one of the three companies that built it. It was really interesting on hearing how it was made. He said it cost over 1.5 million to make. I found this story with pictures with it. In the story it mentions the company he worked for. Anyway if you like how things are made and created check it out.
http://www.allpar.com/cars/concepts/dodge/M4S-Ackerman.html

willy3486

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Interesting car I don't remember ever seeing before Empty Re: Interesting car I don't remember ever seeing before

Post by Dr. Radio on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Very cool! You could of done an impromptu interview Very Happy 

I actually remember that car! I recognized it immediately. I was just a kid and HBO was running The Wraith in 1987 and that was the first time I saw this vehicle. Chrysler must have been a sponsor/vehicle supplier for the movie exec's as I seem to remember the movie was full of Mopars, including the Chrysler K-Cars that were supposedly official Arizona Highway Patrol vehicles...

Here's the trailer, check out some of those young stars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QNDycDirxA

Wow, this brings back memories, and informative research!

Thanks!
Dr. Radio
Dr. Radio

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

Interesting car I don't remember ever seeing before Empty Re: Interesting car I don't remember ever seeing before

Post by willy3486 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:33 pm

You don't get to talk much when you talk to this fellow. But thats fine as he has a lot of interesting stories. He is a real character. But he is a really good fellow. He said the place he worked for did the chassis,drivetrain and motor. Another company did the body I think. I was big into cars back then but I don't remember it at all.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:22 am

Excellent story.
75X11
75X11

Number of posts : 4453
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum