Phone scam of the month

Go down

Phone scam of the month Empty Phone scam of the month

Post by willy3486 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Phone Rings, Scammer on the phone says: I am Bob ???? with the Tennessee Police " scam name of the month".

Me: What was that name again?

Scammer: Tennessee Police " scam name of the month"

Me: alright

Scammer : I am calling about our organization and we provide "item" for Tennessee Troopers.

Me: Well if you are here in Tennessee why is your company based in Ohio and run by " Name of guy who heads scam"

Scammer: Uh, __________ Well we have some of our calling services based there. And we would like to send you some info on our organization.

Me: How do I know this isn't some organization based out of Ohio that claims to donate to Tennessee Troopers but 98% of the funds are eat up by management saleries and such?

Scammer: Uh ________________ Well he have high ratings from "organization".

Me: How can I be sure your not just saying this as there is a lot of scams going on of people calling peoples homes for donations.

Scammer: We are a legitimate business and we aim to help troopers.

Me: I prefer to not make donations over the phone to strangers that call me out of the blue, Have a nice day. Click.

Three things scammers need to know about me. One I never donate over the phone due to scams. Two, if I can figure a way to harass you like you are doing me I will do something like above. Three, if you call someone with a scam trying to "help" troopers out at least don't call someone like myself who has friends who are troopers and knows a few troopers because I might just know from them that the "item" you are trying to raise money for is supplied by the state. Thanks for the fun of letting me aggravate you but when you try to scam money and not help the people you say you are I reserve the right to search your organization out on google and confront you about your scam and how it is based in Ohio. So google is your friend when you get calls for donations.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Phone scam of the month Empty Re: Phone scam of the month

Post by Ragwire on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:02 am

Excellent!

I just plain don't give money to any organization, legitimate or not, that pesters me by calling my phone. And I tell them so. I even tell legitimate local charities that we donate to on a regular basis, first call we get asking for money, that will be the last penny thet see from us. Period.
Ragwire
Ragwire

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2013-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:01 am

One of the best pranks on a telemarketer is by Tom Mabe . I would post a link from youtube but due to some of the words I won't. It is funny. One calls him and he acts like  a cop and the telemarketer has called a murder scene. He goes on then "tells" another cop to search out the telemarketer for the murder of Tom Mabe.

One time my wife got a call. She has a beauty shop in the house and when she was running it one day she got a call. The person she was talking to started the memorized spill they had.  She then told the person she had the shop in the house and she was busy with a customer. She then asked the telemarketer to call back later when she wasn't there and gave her a time. The telemarketer said they would be happy to. The customer asked my wife "did you just ask them to call back later when you would be gone"?  My wife said yes and in about 5 minutes they will realize what I said.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum