not the big one

Go down

not the big one

Post by DancingBear on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:10 pm

I have been absent for a good time...the length I don't remember. I'd apologize for it but there was good reason. I had a heart attack. In doing the stress tests they have found I probably had another one within the previous three months. I did some other stress tests this week but they seem to be moot points. What they are looking for I don't have a clue. They have some paths on how to deal with it but my blood won't allow an operation of any type right now. They may treat me with steroids to get the bloodwork back in range but it has only been a temporary fix before and I'm tired of steroids. I gain weight and feel on edge.

I was thinking of bagging this radio gig before but something tells me to keep it going. I don't know. I'm having other problems and..crap. Just depressed over being in my senior years and having to watch my wife spend all her time dealing with my health.

Don't know where it goes from here.

Tony
DancingBear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2013-01-23

Back to top Go down

Re: not the big one

Post by 75X11 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:30 pm

I have had some depression and for almost twenty years I have taken St. Johns Wort. It has kept it at bay and i suggest it to anyone that has any degree of impairment over it. You might look into it and check with your doctor to make sure it doesn't interefere with anything. It's worth looking into.
75X11

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat445 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Chronic health problems are not pleasant. I wish you the best and hope you get past this.

Regards

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 5166
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sprman on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Hi is good to have some kind of hobby ..Helps keep your mind active and is something you should enjoy.Health troubles are not fun. Does help to have something to do you like tho. Angelo

sprman

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum