Back in business..-Well, sort of...........

Go down

Back in business..-Well, sort of........... Empty Back in business..-Well, sort of...........

Post by Bill Cahill on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:54 am

Last night, while waiting to take my acid reflux med., I decided to clean up some of the disastor in shop. I went in there, and, put things into better order, and, cleanned up bench..I then took my dammaged variac apart that I accidentally yanked the cord on two weeks ago, yanking variac to the floor from an item on the floor..
I examinned the variac itself, and, it appers o.k. I then turned my attention to the severely dented case, which is preventing me from turning the control. I got it somewhat improveed, but, it still wasn't working, so, I took it back apart, and, continued working on it. It has quite some way to go, because it is still bent flat on the top edge, just enough to prevent the control from turning. Guess I have some ways to go, yet..
Some people.......
Clumsy.................

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4393
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Back in business..-Well, sort of........... Empty Re: Back in business..-Well, sort of...........

Post by Wildcat445 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:21 am

I was always taught to not trust a mechanic whose toolbox was clean and neat, or a tv repairman whose bench was clean and neat. Benches tend to draw clutter by their very nature. Mine is a disaster. Good luck cleaning up your shop. If you get good at it, come see me.

Regards

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 4893
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down