The show dog

Go down

The show dog Empty The show dog

Post by Wildcat445 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:28 pm

There was a fancy, high tone lady in our town who raised and showed purebred Schnauzer dogs. She read an article in a magazine that stated that the use of hair removal gel could remove unwanted hair from show dogs and give them a leg up with dog show judges. On the way to a dog show, the lady decided to stop and get some of the hair removal gel and give it a try. She was driving thru a small town, when she spotted a drug store on the right side of the road. She pulled her car over to the curb, parked, and went into the drug store. Behind the counter stood an elderly pharmacist. He noticed her entrance and asked if he could help her. She asked if the store had the hair removal gel she needed. The pharmacist replied in the affirmative and went to get the gel. "Where are you going to use this, lady? On your legs, on your arms, under your arms, on your chin?" he asked. "On my Schnauzer", replied the lady. "Your what?" asked the man. "My Schnauzer. What side effects can I expect?" inquired the lady. The old pharmacist scratched his head and thought for a moment. "Well, ma'm, I'm not sure I can rightly answer that. But I will bet that you won't want to ride a bicycle for a couple days!"

Regards

WC

Wildcat445

Number of posts : 4925
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

The show dog Empty Re: The show dog

Post by 75X11 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:47 pm

Very Happy 
75X11
75X11

Number of posts : 4468