My space changes.

Go down

My space changes. Empty My space changes.

Post by terrydec on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:39 pm

I just went to my Myspace account.  All of my blogs, friends and most important all of my photos are gone.  This is a disaster.  This is where I store all of my photos, (about 100) so that I can access them.  I use it to post images here.
Oh sure I can mix the latest songs, or watch videos that don't interest me, or buy APPS for my Iphone and tablet.  Tablet?  What the heck is that?  I can barely understand my cell phone.  I just learned how to text last week but still don't know how to read one.
terrydec
terrydec

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

My space changes. Empty Re: My space changes.

Post by oldgoaly on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 pm

I haven't checked my space since my computer repair problems, they maybe hidden under a icon???  A tablet? bigger than a smart phone and smaller than a laptop.
oldgoaly
oldgoaly

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by terrydec on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Between yesterday and today I received almost a hundred emails about people wondering where their stuff is.
Apparently I was on a blog about it.

It would be very inconvenient for me since there are some photos on that site that I haven' backed up on my computer.  However there are some people who have businesses that they conduct only on this site and every day they can't access the site they are losing business.

It reminds of me about when Netgflix decided to mix streaming video and home delivery and automatically doubled the cost to the consumer.
Big mistake.

Everybody who liked New Coke hold up your hand. I didn't-
I thought it tasted too much like Pepsi, which is too sweet.

P.S. I finally found how to turn the blog off.
terrydec
terrydec

Back to top Go down

Post by tuberadiogeek on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Myspace is pretty much a place for bands and musicians to post their music for people to listen to it then decide if they want to buy it. It's been that way since facebook became the go to social media/friend hang out site.
A tablet is basically a handheld computer that uses flash memory and either a wifi or cell phone signal to connect to the internet. Most use an android or iOS based firmware similar to what you find in a smart phone. You can find them in 7" and 10" screen sizes.
tuberadiogeek
tuberadiogeek

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by terrydec on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:51 pm

While it's true that Myspace is trying to get the trendy, (under 25), users, most bands start out on YouTube and Facebook. I think that's what Myspace is trying to do, be in between Facebook and YouTube.

Whatever, I still want my stuff back.
terrydec
terrydec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down