IMPERIAL SKYMASTER

Go down

IMPERIAL SKYMASTER

Post by tasar on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:42 am

Hello everyone.....I am having a difficult time finding the Belmont Imperial Skymaster radio schematic.....also looking for a dial pointer that would suffice.... something for a 5" outside ring or 4 1/2 - 4 7/8".....any help most appreciated...please pm me direct

Last edited by tasar on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

tasar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPERIAL SKYMASTER

Post by Resistance is Futile on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:27 pm

If someone has a source of one please post it here also, so other members that may have the same model, can obtain the same schematic. So If you get one, then you could share it with all members, if its a jpg, bmp or PDF file.

Thanks
Resistance is Futile

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tasar on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:14 am

looked everywhere but no schematic to be found....radio this rare should be valuable, no ?

tasar

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:10 pm

Do you have any model numbers inside the radio?  Most of the time it is on a piece of paper inside the cabinet. I bet it will wind up being one of these.

http://www.nostalgiaair.org/Resources/057/T0000057.htm

In the past if I didn't know the model or the model number was gone I would try to guess the age then look at the riders for the brand name. Many times a few minutes and the rider manuals you will have the schematic.

As far as value the time and money you put in these things you want make much on them. On rare occasions you will find a valuable one but anymore they very rarely come up for sale at a good price. What I see anymore are people who think they have a goldmine of a radio. But in reality they want more than you can get for it after you restore one.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by tasar on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:53 am

only one "Skymaster".....model # 2848. Beautiful cabinet produced for these Belmont Labs radios !!

tasar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum