Got Two Letters From My Mortgagor

Go down

Got Two Letters From My Mortgagor Empty Got Two Letters From My Mortgagor

Post by 75X11 on Thu May 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Opened the first, a check and a reduced payment due to lowered property taxes. The bad news is in the next one, maybe. Opened it and they are ending the PMI requirement and the payment will be even less. I guess I can try to live with that. Very Happy
75X11
75X11

Number of posts : 4453
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Got Two Letters From My Mortgagor Empty Re: Got Two Letters From My Mortgagor

Post by Bill Cahill on Thu May 23, 2013 10:25 pm

ON the other hand, our insurance companny, owned, and, run by state, with blessings from our governor, don't get me started there, is trippling costs this year, and, canceling policies. I expect mine to be canceld any day now.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4399
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by 75X11 on Fri May 24, 2013 12:14 am

If it is for regular home insurance, you might contact these folks. I have insured with them 14 years, and they have been very reasonable.

http://www.ameriprise.com/auto-home-insurance/?PartnerID=NC&RefID=11m-np&cid=ppc_300016
75X11
75X11

Number of posts : 4453
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Johnson on Sat May 25, 2013 7:11 pm

My mortgage company sent me a check for escrow overpayment and lowered my payment due to reduced property taxes.

The next year I got a tax delinquent notice from the town because the mortgage company failed to pay the school tax bill the previous fall. My mortgage jumped higher than originally to make up for the escrow they screwed up and to make up the tax payments they missed and had to pay over 12 months. I made them pay all penalties and interest.

I did take advantage of the government refinancing last fall and knocked about $400/month off my mortgage by cutting my interest rate by almost half. The interest rate is now less than half of what I paid for my first house in 1976.
Steve Johnson
Steve Johnson

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum